Your money is safe
- In compliance with the EU’s European Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2 – Directive 2015/2366/EU), our clients' funds are deposited in separate accounts from iBanFirst's own business accounts. This is also known as the principle of segregation of accounts.
- All our clients' funds are securely held by our banking partner, a leading European banking institution that consistently achieves both short- and long-term high credit ratings.
- Only clients have access to their funds.
- Clients’ funds can never be used by iBanFirst, and―unlike banks―these funds are not a means of profit for us.
Access your account with dual authentication
Our clients’ accounts benefit from strong authentication with single-use and dual-factor password (TOTP) technologies. There are two ways to authenticate at iBanFirst:
2. Use YubiKey (thanks to our partnership with Yubico)