Last updated: April 10, 2017
Part 1 - Introduction
When visitors access the website www.iBanFirst.com, iBanFirst uses information available from them to manage its data files and website, and for analysis and research, all with the goal of improving the services it provides.
Visitors of the iBanFirst website are legally guaranteed a set of rights for their personal data and its use by others. The rights are listed below, and they are in compliance with the European Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 and that directive’s repeal by the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. The rights are:
- The right of access gives them the right of accessing the collected data
- The right to rectification gives them the right to access and modify their personal data
- The right to object to data processing, on request and free of charge, when data processing is used for direct marketing purposes.
For more information: Commission for the Protection of Private Life, Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels.
Article 1.1 Which personal data?
Personal data is information about you as a natural person, as the website visitor and user (or your representative).
Personal data collected on this website include:
- The data of your account creation (ID code, email address and password)
- The data which you provide via the personal account creation form on the iBanFirst platform. These are basic identification data like your names, email address, postal address, etc.
- iBanFirst can also collect certain data automatically during your visits to the iBanFirst website, through certain devices that are described in Part 3 « Cookie ».
Part 2 - Policy
Article 2.1 Visit
When a user only visits www.iBanFirst.com and does not register for a personal account, iBanFirst asks for no personal data.
When visitors register their personal details to the iBanFirst website to be contacted, iBanFirst registers the information they provide to contact them and give them the information they want about iBanFirst’s services. This data and information may include personal data.
Article 2.2 Registration
When visitors want to use the services provided by iBanFirst, they should register through an account, the creation of which requires providing personal data.
As soon as visitors register for accounts on www.iBanFirst.com they become users and:
- accept iBanFirst’s Terms and Conditions
- authorise iBanFirst to retain the data provided.
iBanFirst declines any responsibility for inaccurate data provided by the users.
Article 2.3 Data provided by the user
This data cannot be provided, in any form, to a third party, whether or not they are natural or legal persons.
Article 2.4 Data consultation and processing
To develop and optimise iBanFirst' services, iBanFirst works with approved third parties to help consult and process users' personal data - and does so in compliance with the legislation stated above.
Users (or their representatives), consent that iBanFirst processes their personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide them with website functions, including to identify and authenticate you
- Compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory provisions, particularly for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing
- Manage contractual and pre-contractual relations
- Prevent abuse or fraud
- Prepare statistics and tests, staff training, controlling the quality of service.
Users consent that iBanFirst provides their personal data to all competent Belgian or foreign authorities, pursuant to applicable statutory obligations.
Article 2.5 Account
The user can modify their own account at any moment, deactivate or delete it, by submitting a written request to iBanFirst (or an email to support@iBanFirst.com).
Article 2.6 Data maintenance
Personal data is maintained during performance of the contract and until the expiration of statutory deadlines for archiving, of limitation periods or of the legal period prescribed when necessary.
Part 3 - Cookies
Cookies are designed to help ensure the user has an easy and pleasant experience of browsing a website. iBanFirst also adapts www.iBanFirst.com to its users to recognise them if they visit the site again. Data collected via the cookies are only used anonymously, specifically for research purposes, to produce usage statistics, and to improve the iBanFirst service.
Article 3.1 What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that your computer’s browser saves when a website is visited.
Articles 3.2 Refuse the cookies
Users can configure their browsers to avoid the creation of cookies or for being informed when that occurs. However, refusing cookies could make website navigation difficult or even impossible.
Article 3.3 Accept the cookies
During a visit to the website www.iBanFirst.com, when the user clicks on the « continue » link (without adjusting the cookies settings), they are deemed to have accepted the cookies. The user can later delete the cookies installed on their computer, their tablet or smartphone. Cookies facilitate research by taking automatically into account a set of data – such as a choice of a language – starting from the second visit.
Part 4 - Copyright
All content on the iBanFirst website is the property of iBanFirst, unless otherwise indicated.
All other usage of the website and its contents is neither authorised nor can it be inferred, without the explicit prior written consent of iBanFirst.
Part 5 - Contact