Last updated: 10th of April 2017
Chapter 1 - Introduction
When accessing the website www.iBanFirst.com the user is required to provide a set of data. iBanFirst uses this information for managing its data files and its website, in order to improve the services it provides for analysis and research.
According to the law of 8th December 1992, as amended, on privacy protection transposing the European Directive 95/46 and, since 25 May 2018, the European Regulation 2016/679, the user is guaranteed a set of rights linked to his personal data:
· The right of access gives him the right of accessing the collected data
· The right to rectification gives him the right to access and modify his personal data
· The opposition right gives him the right to object to the data processing, on request and free of charge, when data processing is used for direct marketing purposes.
For more information: Commission de protection de la vie privée (Commission for the Protection of Private Life), Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Bruxelles.
Article 1.1 Which personal data?
Personal data is information about you as a natural person, as the Website visitor and user (or your representative).
Personal data collected on this Website include:
· The data of your account creation (ID code, e-mail address and password);
· The data which you provide via the personal account creation form on the iBanFirst platform. These are basic identification data like your names, e-mail address, postal address, etc;
· iBanFirst can also collect certain data automatically during your visits to the iBanFirst website, through certain devices which are described in Chapter 3 « Cookie ».
Chapter 2 - Policy
iBanFirst respects and protects its users’ private life and does what is necessary for protecting their personal data.
Article 2.1 Visit
When a user only visits www.iBanFirst.com (without registering for a personal account), iBanFirst asks for no personal data.
When you register your personal details to this website for being recontacted, iBanFirst registers the information which you provide in order to be able to contact you again and give you all the information that you wish to obtain about the services offered by iBanFirst. This data and information maybe personal data.
Article 2.2 Registration
When the visitor wishes to use the services provided by iBanFirst, he should register through an account, the creation of which requires providing personal data.
As soon as the visitor registers through an account on www.iBanFirst.com he becomes a user and:
· accepts iBanFirst’s Terms and Conditions ;
· authorises iBanFirst to retain the data provided.
iBanFirst declines any responsibility for inaccurate data provided by the users.
Article 2.3 Data provided by the user
This data cannot be provided, in any form, to a third party, whether or not they are natural or legal persons.
Article 2.4 Data consultation and processing
The iBanFirst designated or authorised collaborators consult and process the provided personal data in order to develop and optimise the services offered.
As a user (or his representative), you consent that iBanFirst processes your personal data for the following purposes :
· Providing you the Website functionalities, including identifying and authenticating you;
· Respecting all applicable legal and regulatory provisions, particularly for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing ;
· Managing contractual and pre-contractual relations;
· Preventing abuse or fraud ;
· Preparing statistics and tests, staff training, controlling the quality of service.
You consent that iBanFirst provides your personal data to all competent Belgian or foreign authorities, pursuant to an applicable statutory obligation.
Article 2.5 Account
The user can modify his own account at any moment, deactivate or delete it, by submitting a written request to iBanFirst (or an e-mail to support@iBanFirst.com).
Article 2.6 Data Maintenance
Personal data is maintained during performance of the contract and until the expiration of statutory deadlines for archiving, of limitation periods or of the legal period prescribed when necessary.
Chapter 3 - Cookies
Cookies are designed to enable an easier and more pleasant internet navigation. iBanFirst also adapts www.iBanFirst.com to its users in order to recognise them during subsequent visits. Data collected via the cookies are used totally anonymously, specifically for research purposes, to produce usage statistics, to improve the iBanFirst service.
Article 3.1 What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which your computer’s browser saves when a website is visited.
Articles 3.2 Refuse the cookies
The visitor/user can configure their browsers to avoid the creation of cookies or for being informed when that occurs.
However, refusing cookies can make internet navigation difficult or even impossible.
Article 3.3 Accept the cookies
During a visit to the website www.iBanFirst.com, when the user clicks on the « continue » link (without adjusting the cookies settings), he is deemed to have accepted the cookies. The user can later delete the cookies installed on his computer, his tablet or mobile phone. Cookies facilitate research by taking automatically into account a set of data – such as a choice of a language – starting from the second visit.
Chapter 4 - Copyright
All iBanFirst website’s contents are the property of iBanFirst, unless otherwise indicated.
All other usage of the website and its contents is neither authorised nor can it be inferred, without the explicit prior written consent of iBanFirst.
Chapter 5 - Contact